If you have any doubts call 911.
In emergency cases outside of our regular office hours, you will find help here:
BRANTFORD GENERAL HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPTARTMENT
For emergencies, call 911
For all other questions, call 519-752-7871
200 Terrace Hill Street, Brantford, ON N3R 1G9
MCMASTER UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTRE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- for children 17 and under
1200 Main St. West
Hamilton, ON L8N 3Z5
WILLETT HOSPITAL URGENT CARE
- for minor emergencies (coughs, colds, minor lacerations, strains and sprains)
- if it is not an emergency but you cannot wait to see your family physician
- the Urgent Care is not an Emergency department and not equipped to handle major trauma, obstetrical problems or emergencies. If your situation is an emergency, call 911 or proceed directly to the Brantford General Hospital Emergency Department.
238 Grand River St. North
Paris, ON N3L 2N7
OUR AFTER HOURS CLINIC AT BRANTFORD GENERAL HOSPITAL D WING
- for non-emergency problems such as sore throats, coughs, colds, ear infections, cuts and bruises, strains and sprains
Clinic is open from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm, each evening Monday to Friday, and Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Please note that on extremely busy nights the doctor in the clinic may close registration earlier.
NOTE TO PATIENTS:
Please try to refrain from using walk-in or other urgent care clinics, including college or university affilicated health clinics. Keeping all your medical information in one location will enable us to provide better health care for you and your family.
40 Shellington Place Suite 204
Second floor of the building
Brantford, ON N3S 0C5
Phone: 519 759-6116
The Office is closed each day from 12:30 to 1:20 pm for lunch/staff meetings.
Phone hours will vary phone lines open at 9 am and close
at 4 pm except for Fridays when they close at 3:00 pm. These hours are subject to change.
Busy times are between 9:00 am to 10:30 am.